10 Unique Networking Opportunities
We’re bringing you as much of London as we can in two and a half days. Enjoy events at unique locations, with specialty foods from local vendors. Get to know your fellow PPC Heroes, while enjoying a world-class London experience. Come for the content and stay for the extras, at an event with the most networking opportunities in the industry!
Sunday, 22 October
1. Join us for our first event, and your first opportunity to network at the Hero Conf London Welcome Reception. Enjoy food and drink on us and unwind from your long day of travel.
Monday, 23 October
2. Kick off the day with a local London Networking Breakfast. Enjoy a hot breakfast with more extras than you can count and an opportunity to reconnect with PPC friends.
3. Our Networking Lunch will be as memorable as all our meals. Fresh farm to table with local flare. Take the time to meet some new PPC pros and expand your community.
4. The afternoon Networking Break allows a chance to relax amidst the jam-packed days of PPC Content, filled with incredible snacks..
5. Immediately following the final keynote, jump over to our afternoon Drink Reception for a chance to wind-down and process the actionable takaways from Day 1 of Hero Conf.
6. An event unlike any you’ll find at industry events, join us as we take over Flight Club Shoreditch at the Bar Takeover. We promise, you don’t want to miss this.
Tuesday, 24 October
7. Day 2 starts with another breakfast spread for our Networking Breakfast. Enjoy a hot breakfast and catch up with those #PPCChat folks you’ve been dying to talk to.
8. Another Networking Lunch, another fantastic local meal. Find a speaker you admire and chat away at our extended lunch.
9. The afternoon Networking Break gives you another chance to relax to give you the pick-me-up you need to finish Day 2 strong.
10. Although the event will close, we’re not done with our networking. Connect with our event partners to expand your industry outreach and make sure you leave with all the right tools.