Justify Your Trip
Looking for the details to help you understand exactly what you’ll get at Hero Conf Austin? You’re in the right place.
Our attendees are mostly folks who spend their days in the PPC weeds. Nearly 70% are Account Managers, Account Analysts, Production Specialists or similar titles. They’re looking for specific, actionable information to implement right away (we promise the internet bandwidth can handle all 6 of your devices). The remainder of our attendees are Marketing Manager, Director, C-Level or Founder titles, looking to find the strategy to drive their business forward.
50+ industry speakers, 41 total sessions – including 5 world-class keynotes, 10 unique Austin networking opportunities, 4 tracks of content covering every type of paid search and social. All told, more than 30 hours of the newest, most relevant PPC content, with another nearly 15 hours of networking on top. Be ready for all-PPC, all the time.
When & Where:
Hero Conf Austin is April 16-18 at the Hilton Austin. In the heart of vibrant and eclectic Austin, TX, we’ll be within walking distance of every event. In your free time, you’ll find more live music venues that just about any other city, some of the most distinct food and drink around, and a city that will welcome you with open arms.
Because this industry is changing. Every single day. Come for the most up-to-date information and important product and service announcements from the biggest brands in the industry.
Still need more information to help you make your decision? We know conferences can be expensive, so check out this post that explains where your conference dollars go: The Hero Conf ROI»
Need to convince your boss that Hero Conf Austin is the event for you? Here’s a letter you can use to make your case!
Dear [Insert Manager’s name],
I would like to attend Hero Conf Austin, a digital marketing conference from April 16-18 at the Hilton Austin. This event is devoted fully to pay per click advertising. I have reviewed the agenda and feel the return on the investment would be significant.
The conference aligns directly with the priorities of our department: [insert your priorities here]. Beyond that, the conference will give me a chance to learn the newest insider PPC knowledge. I’ll have the opportunity to learn alongside other big brands and PPC management experts in an environment that allows me to tailor my schedule to meet our company needs. And with marketing software companies, agency representatives, and others from the digital marketing community on-site, I’ll also be able to build new and exciting business relationships.
There are several specific benefits of attending this event:
- Hosted in Austin, TX. An accessible and affordable location that will allow us to be efficient with our conference budget
- Exclusive PPC marketing content. There will be no “clutter” with irrelevant material. I will go with specific purpose and leave with ready-to-implement strategies to strengthen our search advertising strategy.
- Low attendee-to-speaker ratio. With more than 50 speakers, I will have unique opportunities to interact with digital marketing experts and ask questions related to our specific conversion issues.
- Accelerated professional skills and opportunities. I will have the opportunity to network with digital marketing professionals and vendors to learn what works in other industries. I hope to make connections with potential partners and contacts to improve our business long-term.
- Focused agenda. A schedule filled with entirely PPC content- both technical and creative- will absolutely get our money’s worth.
- A “best of both worlds” perspective. After meeting with speakers who have both big picture and “in the trenches” experience, I will get a broad understanding of industry best practice as well as issues we will face day-to-day.
[Optional] A few of the presentations that I plan to attend include [List Top 3 Sessions Here]:
[Optional] The one-on-one workshops on Day 3 is also a unique opportunity. We have the option to deep-dive into Excel or meet with leading PPC experts to have specific account questions answered. I can gain insights into best practices and learn how to adjust and optimize moving forward. This will save us time and money. Other staff members in our organization will also be able to benefit, as I will meet with the team when I return to relay recommendations and action items, and circulate a detailed and actionable trip report.
Here is a complete breakdown of the conference costs:
Conference Fee: $XXX
I appreciate your attention to my request. I’m confident in the significant return we will receive for this relatively small investment in career development.
Thank you again for your consideration of this request.
[Your standard close]
Need more information? We’re here to help. Catch us on chat or send an email to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com with any questions you have.